Unboxing: Soom Ai - Winnie Dee 2009

I recently bought Soom Teenie Gem Ai - Winnie Dee human version from 2009. Additionally, I also got old Glot/Glati hooves from 2009. All the parts are yellowed cream white resin. I remember being super obsessed with the Soom montly doll Land series when I started the hobby, but I never got any of the dolls back in the day. It is very nice to introduce another older Teenie Gem to my collection. I already have my Teenie Gem grail, which is Soom Teenie Gem Grit human + fantasy parts doll from 2010. :) 


The previous owner did not have the original box anymore, so the doll came in this cute flower box. 

The doll was swell packed, I can appreciate this, perfect! 

I also bought 12mm glass eyes for the doll, and got some s-hooks and some elastic, as well as CoA. The doll is yellowed cream white resin. The yellowing is even, so the doll should be easy to dye. 

The hooves have old paint stuck in them. I tried to clean them, but nothing I normally use worked, so as a final solution I ended up scrubbing them with an old toothbrush & acetone, washing with runnig water, toohtbush treatment, and wash. It did take most of the paint job away that can be seen in the pictures. NOTE! I do NOT recommend acetone with resin at all, using acetone can end up badly!! Better choice is to use isopropyl alcohol. 

The Ai sculpt is so cute! I cannot wait to do a face-up for it!


I will try to do updates on this doll project on the blog. Thank you for reading!